Are you looking for a company to join where you can advance and grow? Are you a self starter? Do you like working for small companies that take care of their employees? If any of these apply to you, send us your resume today. We are a locally owned and operated small portable toilet and site service provider here in the North Dallas Area.
If you have found us, you are probably aware that we service portable toilets. Yep, thats right, we handle number 1 and 2. Well not really, because we have high tech equipment that makes our jobs easy. If you are looking for a great place to work, are capable of working with little supervision, accountable, punctual and don’t mind working lots of hours, here are a few reasons you want to work for Texas Johns:
- We are fair – we believe in integrity both in business and personal lives – we keep our word and do what we say we are going to do.
- Did we say fair above? As a growing company, the opportunities are tremendous for overtime and bringing home some serious cash.
- Stable business – as long as we have folks eating, we will have work and lots of it.
- Be at home every night – our drivers work local and will be home in their own bed every night.
- Growth Opportunity – as Texas Johns grows, so will you. We need great people to become part of our family and grow with us. As the growth continues, Texas Johns will have many opportunities to advance into leadership roles.
- Unique Business – Yes, this is a interesting business. But chances are you will be working side by side with salesmen, office people and managers, working together cleaning and scrubbing portable toilets.
If you are looking to join our family, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call anytime.
We are currently looking for service technician/yard assistant. A valid clean Texas drivers license is required, experience driving a truck and trailer a must and be very punctual.